Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sunny saturdays

Well it's been a week or so since my last blog so I figured I'd do one today. I'm sitting here in class waiting for it to start.

It's been am incredibly nice day today and I'm debating wether or not to get my windshield fixed today. It just that it's so expensive! Also I wanted to start working in some other stuff on my car as well today. We'll see how it all goes.

Has almost everyone done there taxes already? That's another thing I need to do! As you can tell my list of things to do has gotten pretty long lately. Spring break was fun had a great time hanging around the house and sleeping late but I still had to go to work so it was vacation from school not from life lol. Well class is about to start. I'll update later in the day.


- Posted from my iPhone while out and about -

2 comments:

DJ Vow said...

yooooooooooo miss u man

Anonymous said...

[color=#99aadd]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. gp1online.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#99aadd]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]