Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Few fashion items

So had a few mins and thought I'd share a few fashion pics I thought were intresting. These are all from spring 2010 collections and thought they would be appropriate since we are in spring :) oh and sorry of they are kinda small I'm doing this off of my iPhone on the fly.

First is a piece from the Alexander McQueen collection. I love the fact that he broke out the classic double breasted jacket and that it still looks hot.







Then a few pieces from Bottega Veneta.






Nice jacket, like the color.





Nice jacket/shirt combo. Intresting to see the wide peak lapel looks good on this guy, don't know how many could really pull it off with out looking cheesy lol.





Ahh and another double brested jacket. Looks nice.







This is from the Dunhill collection, Im really diggin' this combo. It's deffinatly something I would want to wear to work. That jacket and pant look pretty awesome.


Well hope you like those pics, maybe some insperation for your own creative wardrobe.

- Posted from my iPhone while out and about -

1 comments:

DJ Vow said...

You know... you would be a dope fashion designer