Saturday, March 6, 2010

A nice sat morning

It's been a pretty good day so far, got up early and went to go teach my homeboy Pedro how to drive a stickshift car. Then went to class and disscussed some Shakespeare, now I'm at TacoBell studying for my Public Speaking test.



I can't wait till class is over, then spring break will officially begain! Woot woot. :) oh and check out this pic of me with my new headphones that Joselin bought me for my birthday.




They are around my neck :) like a cool kid lol.

Y'all have a wonderful saturday!

Posted from my iPhone while out and about -

2 comments:

DJ Vow said...

Are those audio technica headphones?

Josue "GP1" Rodriguez said...

Na WesC headphones, they are from a brand of Urban Clothes. They sell clothes that match the headphones. lol They sound pretty nice too, have a good low end, they lack a little on the highes but good for listening to the iPod on.