Friday, March 5, 2010

Has it been that long?

Is it just me or does time fly? Last time I updated my blog was September, wow. I know no one reads it but still, for that one lonely (and by that I mean awesome) person out there who does....who ever you are, thank you....and I'm sorry.

Sorry because I haven't updated in like forever. So whats new with my life?....Lets see, well FamilyNet was sold, I have a new job now with InTouch. I'm a Ministry Communicator now. I also started a new semester at Georgia Perimeter College, School has been ok except algebra mannnn...That class is hard for me. I'm waiting on my acceptance letter to Georgia State and trying to get all my financial stuff in order so I can go this fall. I'm pretty excited about it. I've just been more and more excited about college lately, maybe because I've been out in the work force for the past 2 years and it isn't all its cracked up to be. The whole corporate thing is kinda overrated lol. Na but I mean its all good, I've learned so much and I work in a great place, I just really need to finish up my degree and get this over with.

Ok so I know I'm full of broken promises and shattered dreams but once again I am truely going to try to start this whole blog thing up again. Lets give it a shot, if I get some good response and people actually read it I'll put some effort into really making this into something great. Let me know what you think. Give me some feed back.

0 comments: